Our Range of services include:
We provide qualified, competent and experienced seafarers from our pool of CV’s to match the requirement of the trade meeting the experience and qualification as specified in the STCW95/2010 convention. We ensure that the Personnel provided have the required training, skills and character. Our prompt services include providing seafarers with valid License/CDC and marine safety courses as per STCW95/2010 convention.
We offer total crew management for all ranks, for all types of vessels and Rigs around the world. We work with a wide variety of crew nationalities.
Jesseena Marine Services also offer:
- Apart from the recruitment and training, company also takes care of all administrative aspects of crew requirements including travel plan for joining vessel, visa, repatriation, payment and accounting of wages, overtime and bonus.
- Medical tests and fitness certification
- Working gear for the crew as per safety and environmental protection policy of the company
- Administration ensures that any certification under the flag state requirements are promptly followed and adhered to.
- Each vessel under the management is connected with all crewing offices in India through all electronic media including email and satellite communication apart from the traditional modes like telex, fax etc. so that any crew matter can be directly dealt with by the crew manager(s) concerned.